Renfrew-Collingwood is primarily a residential area with single family dwellings and condo towers. There is a good access to nature that runs along the city’s east boundary with Burnaby. It is a large and diverse area with a substantial business community, as well as some of the fastest-growing residential sectors of Vancouver. It is served by two major thoroughfares, Kingsway and Grandview Highway.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
- Renfrew Ravine Park, which features a natural creek in the Still Creek watershed, is a lovely place to take a walk.
- Great access to services and amenities, especially along the Collingwood stretch of Kingsway.
- The City is working to rehabilitate Still Creek’s natural creekside habitat.
- A family-oriented, working-class neighbourhood.
- Six public elementary schools
- Both the Expo Line and the Millenium Line run through Renfrew-Collingwood
- There are several major bus routes, making the area easily accessible by public transit.
Contact Us to see what is available in this area.