Fraserview has a large area of residential and commercial development. Located on Vancouver’s south slope to the Fraser River, between the Knight Street Bridge and Killarney. Is the latest up-and-coming area full of cute shops and great restaurants, and its quiet village feel makes it a great place to stroll and enjoy. Numerous townhome and low-rise condo complexes can be found. Very popular with young families and older residents. Fraserview is also the entrance to the River District, a master-planned community along the banks of the mighty Fraser. The Fraserview neighbourhood is proving to be more popular than ever, where new and older single-family homes sales increase.
- A great destination for fresh produce, sarees, fabrics, imported goods, and international cuisine.
- Centrally located only 20 minutes to downtown Vancouver, 10 minutes to Richmond and 10 minutes to Metrotown in Burnaby.
- Marine Drive connects to YVR and Highway 99 south to the US border.
- Translink bus service provides regular service along Knight Street, Marine Drive, and Victoria Drive.
- It is a multiculturally diverse area, with a large Indo-Canadian population
Contact us to see what is available in this area for you.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.